Mindi/Mondo: Images from Windows2000-Partitions

Hey, Debian-User-List,

I have here a business-PC (Intel Pentium IV), with a 20 GB IDE-harddisk,
Windows2000 is as single OS on C:- and D:-partition.

This PC consist a SCSI Adaptec 2904-card in connection with an external
Yamaha CRW8224SX CD-R/RW-Drive.

Linux isn't allowed to be installed on a further harddisk on this system.

Goal:
I'd like to make with Mindi/Mondo an bootable image of each W2k-partiton
(C: and D: in NTFS5),i.e. on CD-RW-medium, with concatenated method.
In case of disk-crash you'll build in only a new hard disk
and then, replay reliable the Mondo-images.

Advantage:
saving time & money according to investigations in re-installation and
re-configuration of Windows2000 and applications.

The whole point:
this job should be carried out with a Debian-mini-system from bootable
floppy-disks; it means, the floppy-disk(s) contain(s) only the required
program-binaries (mount, fscheck, ls, ..) inclusive of afio-based
Mindi/Mondo.

The informations from the existing Mini-HowTo of Mindi/Mondo are more
general and don't treat my questions from above.

Did anyone try or practise successfully my described method and can tell
here in detail, how to realize it?

Many thanks for the interest,
greetings

Christoph Walther