ISDN - ML-PPP Help?

Hi,
I am unable to get broadband adn have a pair-gained line which limits me to
a V34+ connection at 31.2kb/s.

I can get ISDN which will involve a telco supplied modem. This allows two
phone lines and connection at either 64kb/s or 128kb/s using the A & B
Channels.

The software offered is all Windows.

To us the 128kb connection requires the use of an ML-PPP driver, or if the
user wants incoming voice calls to interrupt one channel, DVO -ML-PPP.

I have not seen anything on ML-PPP on the newsgroup and a search of
packages was unsuccessful.

I'm running Testing with pinning on ustable with a 2.4.19-686 kernel. The
computer is a laptop with USB. I gather that USB would be the easiest way
to get 128kb/s, under Windows. I do run dual-boot with Win2k but would much
prefer to run under Linux.

Does anyone know if suitable drivers might be available?

TIA,
    Tim