Re: PROBLEMS WITH MOUSE'POINTER: the pointer dont select just put it on

On November 12, 2002 11:40 am, Jesus Rios wrote:
> I have running debian 3.0 with  KDE.
> Whem i am a user , for select or expand the menu( in kmail,in the
> startaplication.........) i have to click on it . I cant select it with the
> pointer without click on it.
> But when i am root, i can select just with the mouse'pointer.

I'm not sure I understand your problem, but if you're talking about selecting
a window by just moving your mouse over it, then:

K menu -> control center -> Look & Feel -> Window Behavior -> Focus

Choose "Focus follows mouse"

Also choose "Auto Raise" if you want the focused window to come to the front
automatically, but I don't recommend it - it might be hard to get back to the
control center window without it disappearing!

--
Levi