clam or amavis

I'm setting up a box to act as a mail server for a small LAN and will
have it filter for spam using spamassassin.  I'd also like it to filter
for viruses since a few of the users on the LAN are Windows based
(probably a good idea anyway regardless of OS).

So the question is ... what's the pro/con of the two programs I've seen
in the press - AMaViS and Clam?  Not trying to start a war, just looking
for a few opinions.  Obviously interested in:

1. Ease of installation
2. Ease of maintenance - autoupdating of definitions DB
3. How current are the definitions that are autoupdated?

Thanks
Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner