Re: Geforce4 mx440 problem - Thanks

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 11:38:15AM +1100, Rob Weir wrote:
Thanks, I'll check out nvidia-...-src.  I was using Mozilla for the
downloads and checked tar -xvf file.tar without success (Note: tar xvzf
NVIDIA-kernel-1.0.3123.tar.gz worked perfectly, only GLX failed.)  But I got the
complete GLX file by following Jeremy's suggestion and the display is
working fine though, as I have just reported in posted in a help request, it doesn't load at bootup.