Re: exim, delivery to /home/user instead of /var/mail/user

    "Benedict" == Benedict Verheyen <linux4bene@pandora.be> writes:

    Benedict> I deleted the files in /etc/exim, ran eximconfig. Then i
    Benedict> restarted both exim and fetchmail but the mail ends up
    Benedict> in /var/spool/exim/input again.  This is my
    Benedict> /etc/fetchmailrc file:

Hey Benedict,

The fetchmailrc looks good. So now you need to determine what is
causing exim to drop all mail in /var/spool/exim/input.

when fetchmail gets your mail please watch /var/logs/exim/mainlog and
send us the output that describes the delivery?

    Benedict> user1 and user2 both are users on the system where
    Benedict> fetchmail and exim are running.  Both exim and fetchmail
    Benedict> are running (verified with ps aux).  I then let
    Benedict> fetchmail get the mails by doing "fetchmail awaken"
    Benedict> which lets fetchmail get the mails.

You still get that error about fetchmail being unconfigured?

/Shyamal