Re: Upgrading to XFree 4.2.1-3

On 11 Nov 2002 17:43:04 -0600

> Were these the only 2 problems?

The only significant ones.  I had a problem with the monitor not powering
down, which it had done before, but that was easily solved - though I'm
not sure why I had the problem at all since I was using the same setup,
but I don't know enough to find explanations.

> When you say "font differences", what do you mean?  Did they become
> unbearably small or blocky?

Mainly a size issue.  I had to change the font size in my window manager
(Blackbox) and make changes in one or two apps (but by no means all).  But
this wasn't the main issue issue I faced - getting X working at all was
the issue - solved, as I said, by not using the newly generated config,
but
by replacing it with the old one.

- Richard.