Re: perl lint

Bob Proulx wrote:
Michael Heironimus <mkh01@earthlink.net> [2002-11-09 19:24:10 -0600]:

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 08:02:14PM -0500, Tom Allison wrote:

is there something to clean up perl code similar to other "lint" type applications?

The -w flag ("perl -w script.pl" or "#! /usr/bin/perl -w") enables lots
of warnings about potential problems.

Along with -w use strict, as in literally 'use strict;'.

  #! /usr/bin/perl -w
  use strict;

Bob

Thanks for the reply.
I think I was also looking for something a little different.

Somewhere I thought I saw comment for something that will clean up perl code to make it "pretty". Or more readable.

--
Bachelor:
	A guy who is footloose and fiancee-free.