Re: UNIX shells - Bourne and C

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 06:19:53PM -0500, Bruce Park wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Just wanted to know, does debian linux include the Bourne and C shell? In
> redhat, they are a symbolic link to bash and tcsh respectively.

Yes, and yes they are included as links.  Earlier versions of Deebian
required the tcsh package for the C shell.  Since I don't use the C shell,
I don't know if it is still required for the C shell.

Edward Guldemond

GPG Key: 0x4E505B0F
Key fingerprint:  4CAC 6740 C1CD 3CE4 6CA0
                  34E9 B3B7 18EC 4E50 5B0F