Re: recover ext3 deletion

nate said:
> Harvey Kelly said:

> but making sense of the data is entirely different. Recovering hundreds or
> thousands of blocks of data doesn't do me much good if files are split up
> in different blocks/(inodes), and some inodes may have bits of more then
> one file.

I forgot to mention but when the data is recovered it is stored in
files named after the inode so you'd have hundreds of files that are
like:

#10553 #10595 #93110 #15 #10370 #17115 #99105

etc. ....(perhaps other recovery systems are different)

I see your re-writing the essay, that is what I would do too.

nate