AFS

Hi,

I'm trying to have openafs-fileserver & openafs-client running on my
system. I can get both running, but I have problems in using pts.
I already set the /etc/openafs/server/KeyFile using asetkey with the
keytab retrieved from the Kerberos server (kadmin.local; ktadd -k
/tmp/afs.keytab afs; asetkey add, with noticing the knvo from ktadd).
Unfortunately, I have the following:

root@okidz:~# kinit afs
Password for afs@PINDAD.CO.ID:
root@okidz:~# aklog
root@okidz:~# tokens

Tokens held by the Cache Manager:

User's (AFS ID 1) tokens for afs@pindad.co.id [Expires Nov  9 01:07]
   --End of list--
root@okidz:~# pts listentries
Name                          ID  Owner Creator
pts: ticket contained unknown key version number ; unable to list entries

Question is, what unknown key?

BTW, I noticed also that when a keytab had been retrieved from the
Kerberos server (using that ktadd), the password of the principal got
lost; I could no more doing kinit using the same password. I had to
change it first, and then kinit. What gives?

TIA,
Oki