Send a remote command?

Hi,
Does anyone know of a way to send a remote command
to a woody box?
I would like to have box A restart a daemon process on box B all automagically?
This even possible?

Here's an example.
I have one debian server with a .txt file on it as reference for a
squid acl. This file needs to be updated everynow and then.
I have over 50 squid boxen that need this updated file.
The plain thing to do would be to have the 50 servers download the .txt file
and restart the squid daemon.
However, it would be nice to have the one box with the .txt file "push" the
file down to the other 50 and have squid restarted.
This way, I don't have to login to 50 servers and create crontabs for each.
Unless I could just scp a cron file to each server.

Any ideas?
Thanks for your time!

Mike