_dl_loaded unresolved?

Hola~

After running dist-upgrade to unstable, I found an app that no longer runs
with:

    % maya
    /usr/aw/maya4.0/bin/maya.bin: relocation error:
    /usr/aw/maya4.0/lib/libFoundation.so: undefined symbol: _dl_loaded

which I believe should be defined in libc, right? Anyone else having this
problem? Anyone know if a fix is on the way? The application was working
before I did the upgrade.

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

PETE:    Who elected you leader of this outfit?
ULYSSES: Well Pete, I figured it should be the one with the capacity for
         abstract thought.