Connecting Apache & Tomcat

I wanted to try some Java Server Pages, so I today installed Apache,
Tomcat and some other required packages from woody. Apache works fine
for simple HTML, with Tomcat (on port 8180) I can view my .jsp files.
But I want to view jsp with Apache.
apache is 1.3.26-0woody3, tomcat 4.0.3-3woody1 (+ webapps)
In file /etc/tomcat4/server.xml I read:
----
To configure the Apache side, you must ensure that you have the
"ServerName" and "Port" directives defined in "httpd.conf". Then,
lines like these to the bottom of your "httpd.conf" file:

LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples/

The next time you restart Apache (after restarting Tomcat, if needed)
the connection will be established, and all applications you make
visible via "WebAppDeploy" directives can be accessed through Apache.
----
so I installed libapache-mod-webapp v. 1.2.1-1 (the mod_webapp.so was
loaded fine) and then I added lines with WebAppConnection and
WebAppDeploy into my httpd.conf. But when I started apache deamon, it
writed:

Starting web server: apacheSyntax error on line 245 of
/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'WebAppDeploy', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
failed

Are there other posibilities to connect Apache and Tomcat?
Any hints greatly appreciated, thanks.

Palo