Spam that's good for a laugh for Debian users

I got this spam today complimenting me on my web site:
> I visited annette.concordia.ca today and have the  following comments.
> Your Images and Icons are creative and interesting. The content is
> informative and precise. ...
As much as this warms my heart, I can't take credit for the design of this
page, which begins

This is a placeholder page installed by the Debian release of the Apache Web
server package

I thought some Debian users might get a laugh out of this "compliment" to
the Apache maintainer.  "Creative and interesting... informative and
precise", right out of the box.