Re: (no subject)

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 06:08:53AM -0500, GMounce1023@aol.com wrote:
> I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR SITE HAS COME UP AGAIN ON MY COMPUTER WHEN I TRY TO
> ACCESS WWW.TIGERNET2.COM,A CLEMSON UNIVERSITY SPORTS INFO PAGE. CAN YOUHELP
> ME. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IT HAS HAPPENED.I TYPE  TIGERNET2.COM AND YOUR
> PAGE COMES UP WITH,
> WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME PAGE.WHAT THE HELL IS THAT. THIS IS GETTING VERY
> ANNOYING,CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH A LITTLE INSIGHT AS TO WHY THIS KEEPS
> HAPPENING. MY SYSTEM IS CLEAR OF ANY VIRUS,AND I NEVER HEARD OF YOUR SITE
> ,COMPANY OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU .

Hi,

The page you're seeing is the default home page in one of the web server
packages included in our software distribution. Evidently, Tigernet2 use
our distribution. However, the fact that you're seeing this default home
page means that the people operating www.tigernet2.com have made a
serious mistake configuring their web site.

You should contact whoever operates www.tigernet2.com and ask them to
fix it. We have no special access to or involvement in their system, and
can't help beyond that.

Best regards,