Re: Wish us all luck...

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 06:02:23AM -0500, Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
> XFree86 4.2 has moved to testing - should be okay, but this is where we
> find out...

So far it looks pretty good to me.  One of my systems has an ASUS
motherboard with the SiS 630 chipset and 4.1 really didn't like it.
4.2 is fine, except that it doesn't appear to support glx with that
chip.  On another system with a Trident CyberBlade chip, it doesn't
appear to have any problems.  I haven't yet given 4.2 a real
workout on either system.

Bob