Re: installing woody off the cd's

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 12:18:49AM -0500, blaise dupart wrote:
> I have  been trying to install debian 3.0 for the first time using the cd's
> I burned from the image files. However, debian can't seem to find the files
> on the cd even though I can see them using any other computer. Is this a cd
> format issue, or is there some bug I don't know about?

What exactly happens?  Is the problem that when the installer asks you
for your CDs (to index the available packages), it doesn't recognise
them?  Or is that when you try to install packages, and you insert the
CDs that dselect can't find packages on a CD?  You'll have to be a bit
more specific...

-rob