where is the potato archive (specifically a potato compatable mozilla .deb package)?

Hi,
I am a very limited user of debian using potato (2.2)
and want to locate the archive so i can get, among
other things, a potato version of mozilla.

anyway, i can't see potato at:

http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/dists/

what i really want is a version of mozilla that
supports SSL (i think i've got a debug version? it
just says build id: 2000110321, which i guess is a
date...) and wont let me go to any SSL sites. in the
preferences there is no "security" section.

thanks for any help
brett

http://careers.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Careers
- 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!