RE: the verdict

Ian said on 3 November 2002 9:32 PM

>micro$oft to go opensource...hehe.
>http://research.yale.edu/lawmeme/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=478

further proof of a corrupt and evil US government.  Just remember that
microsoft pays a lot of US taxes and brings a lot of money into the US
economy.  I'm sure if microsoft went down big time it'd bring the US economy
down and the US government doesn't want that.  What does that mean?  Money
means more than fairness or equality.  Money means more than upholding the
law.  That means rich companies can expect special treatment or leniency,
things that the ordinary person like you or me cannot expect as we're poor.
Go figure.

Dave