Re: *Solved* Gvim & ColorSchemes

Accidentally found the fix.

I was looking through the files and tried some things.

mkdir ~/.vim
cp /usr/share/vim/vim61/plugin ~/.vim/
cp /usr/share/vim/vim61/doc ~/.vim/
cp /etc/vim/gvimrc ~/.gvimrc
cp /etc/vim/vimrc ~/.vimrc

None of the above worked directly, but I belive is needed to make this
part work.

I was looking in the plugin directory and noticed all the files ended in
.vim

So I took a chance and copied the color scheme I wanted loaded into the
plugin directory.

cp /usr/share/vim/vim61/colors/<color scheme you want> ~/.vim/plugin/

*I'm guessing this'll make it a per-user setting, or you could probably
copy it to the main vim plugin directory for an all users color.*

It worked.

So problem Solved.