[exim 3.36] Sender: equal From:

Hi all,

how is it to rewrite the Sender: equal to From: or From?
I am sending with the -f option and untrusted_set_sender = true. In
this case the Sender: is $1@$qualify_domain. The From: and From
headers are filled via -f with one of my email-adresses which are
diffrent from $1@$qualify_domain.

I tried the following rewrite rule which fails:
*@woody.home.lxtec.de    "${if eq {${lc:$sender_address_domain}}{lxtec\.de}{true} fail}: \
                          ${lookup{$1}lsearch{/etc/email-addresseslxtec}\
                                                     {$value}fail} frFs"

mainlog told:

Rewrite of riesebie@woody.home.lxtec.de yielded unparseable address: missing or
malformed local part (expected word or "<") in address true
riesebie@txtec.de frFs

Any hints?

Thanks in advance

Elimar