Re: Corrupt console-data_1999.08.29-24_all.deb file

Seems I have to answer my question myself:
I found the problem - quite simple: I repartitioned
the system, and it worked. The mistake was: the
partition (maybe root?) was too small...  ;-)

Greetings, Roland

--- Roland Gropmair <rgropmair@yahoo.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I tried to install woody on i386. All went fine, but
> when I perform the step "Install Base System", I get
> the following error message:

File:/instmnt/pool/main/c/console/console-data/console-data_1999.08.29-24_all.deb

http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Debian-Linux/241/0/9483033/