Re: any suggestions on mail client?

sandip <sandip@escortsmumbai.com> wrote:
[snip]
> > There is no custom fields in Mutt's address book (aliases). But Mutt
> > can query external address books.
>
> any specific applications that you suggest?

I use a script I wrote myself to grok through our university's LDAP
tree for usernames.  It's not quite completion-as-you-type (you need
to hit ^T and it gives you a list) but it's close.  I won't send you
my script because it is rather badly written and slow.  One day I will
rewrite it in PERL or something, but until then...

Tom
--
Tom Cook

Why are Fire Engines Red?
  They have four wheels and eight men; four plus eight is twelve.
    Twelve inches make a ruler; a ruler is Queen Elizabeth.
  Queen Elizabeth sails the seven seas; the seven seas have fish.
    The fish have fins; the Finns hate the Russians.
  The Russians are red; fire engines are always rushin'.
    So they're red.

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au