Re: Warning: Hold upgrading sendmail in testing

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:13:50 -0800 (PST) "nate"
<debian-user@aphroland.org> wrote:

> ... stick to stable for the foreseeable
> future, probably at least until testing gets into deep freeze.

Nah! Where would the fun be, then? Debian already takes out too much
of that... :)

> another bug in the sendmail package prompted me to switch to postfix

You'll pry sendmail from my cold, gnarled dead hands :)
Can't explain it, though. Perhaps some unresolved childhood issue...

--
Carlos Sousa
http://vbc.dyndns.org/