RE: Fetchmail / exim / courier imap

Thanks,

I deleted the exin.conf, and reconfigured exim, then made the change you
suggested :

  file = /var/spool/mail/${local_part}

  directory = /home/${local_part}/Maildir

and added

  maildir_format

When I run fetchmail, it connects and recieves, but the mails do not appear
in the Maildir folder.

They do however, appear in /var/spool/exim (I think).

The log says, that /home/mat/Maildir is not a regular file and the message
is frozen.

Why is this ?
I definitly do have 'directory=' not 'file='

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Matt