Re: Recording on SB Live

I'm using emu10k1 with the sound card with sound, soundcore, & ac97_codec.

Reading between the lines on your email would suggest this is not enough.
The sound-HOWTOs seem to suggest that this should work but don't offer
much help.

I have had a brief look at alsa & again it seems a bit vague on the
recording side. The deb packages lists loads of alsa related packages.
which ones do I need if emu10k1 isn't going to work?

Steve