server layout on LAN [OT]

Objective:  need to layout a small LAN using 2 servers and 6 workstns

Equipment available:

Server #1:  Sun Sparcstation 20 with 2G HD, 256M RAM running Debian

Server #2:  PIII with RAID 1 (2x9G) and one 20G IDE HD, 512 RAM running
Debian

Services I want the servers to be running and available to the 6 users:

DNS via Bind9
Squid Proxy Server
POP3/IMAP mail (will DL to this box using Fetchmail,Procmail,Exim)

So the question is ... on which of the two servers should I deploy these
programs? Everything on the PIII?

Would you have a different recommendation if I wanted to run a website
using Apache/MySQL?  Would I need yet another box to do this right?

This is all for personal, non-commerical purposes. Like many of us on
this list, I'm simply addicted, want to keep learning, and can't stop
tinkering.

Thanks
Kevin

--