Re: Zwiki & zwiki.zexp

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 04:17:45PM -0800, nate spake thusly:
> hi
>
> by the suggestion of karsten(I think thats his name) I decided to
> try to migrate my LDAP documentation to Wikki, and I will be doing
> my MRTG docs in Wikki too(or at least try, to see how it works).
> I chose Zwiki (Zope+Wiki) since it was packaged for debian, and
> the normal wiki does not appear to be.

The "normal" wiki? Which is that? There's a lot of wiki's out there...
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiEngines lists about 50, of which at least 3-4
are part of debian unstable. (PHPWiki, ZWiki, twiki, and the one I'm
using, usemod-wiki, maybe some others too).

I tried zwiki too, but it seemed to be quite a pain to set up, since it
depends on such an extensive framework, with all the zope stuff. I gave
up pretty quickly and settled on the simplest one that I found -
usemod-wiki. It lacks a lot of features that you might want though.

--
Jon-o Addleman