Re: xterm: 'home' and 'end' keys not working

Russell wrote:

> Martin Strauss wrote:
> >
> > I have the same problem in Eterm - how do I fix this?
> > I've tried binding the keysyms to  and  respectively, but this fscks
> > up home and end in vim and other applications...
>
> I just installed Eterm, and it looks winderful;) I think it
> can even load different colors for different instances, which is
> what i've been looking for...

I figured out how to map different colours in different instances
of xterm. So now i can get good colours in vim *and* midnight
commander using any colour from rgb.txt. Eg:
  xterm -xrm "*VT100*color4:red" -xrm "*VT100*color15:yellow" -e mc

By assigning a different class name: xterm -class <name>, you
can specify different xterm resource files with their own defaults,
colours, and other settings.