Who is ghostscript maintainer?

Can anyone tell me who is the current Debian maintainer of
ghostscript?  Or how I can determine that information?

Google told me that, as of about a year ago, the Debian
ghostscript maintainer was Torsten Landschoff.
I sent him an email about a problem I'm having with
gs-aladdin 7.04 (from testing) on my potato system,
and I haven't gotten any response, so I'm wondering if
he is no longer the ghostscript maintainer.

(I've already corresponded with Derek Noonburg, and
he has established that the problem is in Debian, and
not in gs-aladdin 7.04 itself).

        Mike Fontenot
        mlfasf@attbi.com