Re: .forward file another question

> One more question regarding this file.  Is there a way to have it just
> send a carbon copy to another user?  I am pretty sure if you had it just
> forward the mail back to you again that it would go in an endless loop.
> Thanks for everybody's help.

Although this was pooh-pooh'ed in your earlier thread, I really think
that procmail is what you want/need.  Go to http://www.procmail.org.
There are some links to great tutorials there.  The tutorials show you
how to do all of these things (as well as some other really nifty stuff
like auto-mailing abuse@domain.com whenever you get spam from their
domain).

Have fun.

Stephen W. Juranich                         sjuranic@ee.washington.edu