x2vnc + Ctrl-Alt-Del

Hi guys,

I've now got both x2x and x2vnc happening, 3 monitors on my desk and
only one kb/mouse is very cool.

There is something I'm not quite game to try though.  If my mouse is
currently on the NT box, and I hit Ctrl+Alt+Del, will that be
transmitted to the NT box?  Or will it reboot my linux box?  I'd like
to know before I try it.  It'd be groovy if it did transmit it,
because then I could set up VNC as a service on NT and hide the
keyboard and mouse somewhere, instead of having to start VNC
manually.  Of course I can do that anyway, but if the three fingered
salute is not transmitted then I can't log in :-(

Thanks
Tom
--
Tom Cook

When you go to the sysadmin's office in the afternoon, and all is deathly quiet, there are three possibilities:
1) Something has gone wrong, and they are all trying to fix it.
2) Something has gone badly wrong, and they have all left the country.
3) Something has gone very badly wrong, and you're missing happy hour.

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au