NETWORK ROUTES

Hi all,

I have a debian server with 4 network cards:
The first card is used to connect to public network and this network connects with a big router.
The Second, third and fourth cards are used by other networks.
The first card used a dinamic route with the big router.
The other cards used a static route with a little router.
All runs good but my problem is when I try to use the IP of my first card in my internals networks
doesn't work because, all information doesn't go by internals networks, it goes by the big network.
Could you help me, please?

Thank you very much,

Ángel