Re: upgrade kernel from 2.2 to 2.4

I know this man! I did all but there is something in init script I guess.
Don't you get warnings about readonly root while booting? I do get a lot and
I wanna get rid of 'em. And the errors is understandable. the old 2.2 mounts
/dev/hdax as root and could write te log files on it, but the 2.4 mount
initrd.img as root so meanwhile the changing the root to actuale one it
couldn't write on it. Any tips?