Spontaneous Rebooting while in X

Hi,

This has happened to me a few times before, in 2.2 kernels and 2.4 kernels.
I'm not sure where I should start looking first, but I have a feeling that
the X server could be a factor.

The last few times it has happened it was while I was in Mozilla and
clicking quickly on the horozontal scroll bar to move to the right a screen
at at time, and then poof, reboot.

I doubt it is mozilla itself, since unprivleged userspace shouldn't be able
to reboot the system, though X does have access to the hardware...

This has happened less than 10 times in the past year with different
kernels, and even different X server versions (I'm running debian-testing).
What can I do that might be able to help me narrow this down a little?

Thanks,

Mike