switching between keymaps in X

Hello
I need to configure my X 4.1.0-16 in woody on x86 PC to switch between
different keyboard maps. I need standard us/uk keymap and cz_qwerty
keymap. So I change /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 as follows:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc102"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
        Option          "XkbVariant"    "cz_qwerty"
EndSection

But now I don't know how to switch that 2 keymaps (without restarting
X and replacing XkbLayout). I looked for the solution in archive but
didn't found anything. Old versions of X (3.3.6) use Scroll Lock or
Break.

Please, can you tell me how to solve this....

thank you
marek cermak