Re: Qmail - Maildir

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:52:30 -0500 Steve Waterman <steve@yurmail.com>
wrote:

> I would assume you could get more help from the qmail site - even though
> you are installing it on Debian, the config really isn't platform
> specific as much as qmail specific.

Actually, the Debian installation of qmail tends to be fairly different
from the Life With Qmail installation (which is the method preferred by
the qmail list last I looked).  So, the question is more of a Debian
question.  Additionally, sending someone to the qmail list can be a bit
like sending them to the slaughter.  The qmail list can get a little
abusive at times.

--
Jamin W. Collins