Re: muttprint problem: base.def missing

>>>>> "martin" == martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:

martin> i am trying to print with muttprint, but it failes with an error
martin> "Latex didn't work" in /usr/bin/muttprint:570. i have tracked
martin> the error down to a lacking file that latex needs when muttprint
martin> invokes it: ...

auto.def doesn't seem to be on my system either, but muttprint seems to
be working OK.  Strange.

martin> ii muttprint 0.63a-3 Pretty printing of mails

I have muttprint 0.63a-4, but the changelog says that the only
difference between -3 and -4 is a couple extra Build-depends.

Hmm.  The only reference to "auto" I can find in muttprint is in the
charset option.  Do you have yours set to auto?

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA