Sawfish crash -> window titles missing

Hi !

Sawfish carshed on me the other day (I use Woody & Gnome 1.4 BTW).  All
window borders just disappeared.  Got it started again via the terminal:

#sawfish

... everything back to normal ... Almost.  Only some apps seem to have a
title in the window titlebar (it seems to be only the apps which
actively set the title, such as Evolution).  Others (e.g.
gnome-terminal) just have a blank titlebar.  How can I get titles back
again ???

Not critical, but would be nice to have.

Andy