OT: Capturing video

Greetings,

I'm looking for a Debian package that would allow me to capture video
streams I'm watching.  I'm curious about this after watching movie
trailer for _The Two Towers_ (it's a Real stream) and wanting to
"download" the whole thing so I could show it to others on my home
system (which doesn't have a fast Internet connection).

If such a beast doesn't exist, is there some way to download a stream in
it's entirety?  Seems like tcpdump might be able to grab and save all
the packets being received from a particular host, but how I'd assemble
them back into a RA file escapes me.

Thanks,

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley           email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu
IARC -- Frontier Program          Please use encryption.  GPG key at: