Re: 'sudo su' Permission denied [Solved]

Hi, it's really due to pam_wheel for su. I added root to group wheel then
"sudo su" works perfectly. I previously also used pam_rootok, which is
however, beyond pam_wheel. The pam_wheel has requisite control flag. So
pam_rootok will not be executed if root is not in the group wheel. Thank
you.

Qian