Re: exim with both smarthost and direct send

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 07:49:25PM +0200, Patrik Modesto wrote:
> First: I'm using Debian testing, daily updated as my home PC, exim is
> setup to send outgoing mail directly to MX record.
> Second: Now I need to setup exim to send all mail for some domain
> through my ISP's smtp server.

sth like this router:

isp:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_list = "fussy.example.com mail.myisp.com bydns_a"

or a bit fancier:

isp:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/route_domains_via_isp
  route_list = "* mail.myisp.com bydns_a"

and then list the fussy domains in /etc/exim/route_domains_via_isp:

monolith:/# head /etc/exim/route_domains_via_isp
fussy.example.com

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      Reading, UK                           araqnid@innocent.com