Re: which half are you in?

--- Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 09:04:22AM -0700, Dave Carrigan wrote:
> > I am in the second half. I've never done rm -r anywhere important.
> > have however done a mkfs on a partition that was supposed to be
> part of
> > a Disksuite stripeset. Does that count?
>
> I'm pretty sure you just won this worst-data-accident DSW.
>
> --
> Baloo
I recently did a reinstall-upgrade to sid on a new HD; after some
strange messages from X about not being able to nice due to SUID
problems, I managed to execute a #chmod -R 755 /usr ; which removed the
"Sticky bit" and who knows what else from all of my binaries!  Do I get
any kind of award for it?

Shawn