Re: Lighter window managers

    "rjshaw" == rjshaw  <Russell> writes:

    rjshaw> Hi all, I've been using fvwm2, and it has tons of
    rjshaw> configuration options, which i find hard to master.

    rjshaw> What are some good window managers that are even more
    rjshaw> light weight, have less options (simpler to configure),
    rjshaw> and work well?

I can recommend xfce which I switched to recently to get out of
GNOME/KDE hell. sawfish is also pretty good, but I'm Lisp partial, and
sawfish got me started on GNOME, so maybe that is a point against

xfce has a GNOME compatibility mode that might be useful to some.