Apache configuration and host names?

I've tried setting ServerName, turning UseCanonicalName on and off,
as well as modifying /etc/hosts. My web server is still redirecting to
"baboon.localnet" rather than it's publically visable address. I
commented out baboon.localnet in hosts, there is no reference to
localnet in httpd.conf, and I stopped and started apache (didn't
restart)...

Why does it still redirect to baboon.localnet? Or might it be my client,
mozilla? I removed baboon.localnet from the /etc/hosts file on the
client machine and restarted mozilla to make sure it isn't that either.

What else can I try?

Thanks,
Hugo van der Merwe
ps. Please CC.