Where are my crontabs?

Hi List,

I used to run a small all-purpose server with a suse distro. A week ago
the harddisk crashed so I set up a whole new system with debian. I have
almost all services I used to run working on debian, but some users on
the old system had cronjobs installed, and I just can't seem to find the
files where the cronjobs where stored. The system wide cronjobs are in
/etc/crontab, but where are the user specific cron jobs? I don't know
where to look on the backup tape.

Thanks,
Daniel