RE: gnome || kde

On Saturday, 19 October 2002 10:09 AM Bruce Park said:

>Hello debian users,
>
>Can anyone tell me which one of these two desktop is better? I've been
using
>gnome eversince I've been using linux and I am told that KDE is a better
>desktop by people yet they can't give me a solid reason as to why it is
>better.
>
>bp

Bruce,

My suggestion is to try both.  Don't make a judgement based on others points
of view, but on your own experience.  What others consider good, you may not
consider good, or you may not even consider that particular point worthy of
a good/bad.  Go and try both desktops (as well as stuff like fluxbox,
blackbox etc etc).  Enjoy.

Dave