Re: Emacs21: nameserver resolution fails

Shyamal Prasad writes:
 > Does Emacs 21 do this consistently? Or do you get this error only the
 > first time?

 > I'd suggest searching the bug reports to see if it has not been
 > reported. If that is the case, and you can reproduced this problem
 > consistenly, it is always worth filing a bug!

I couldn't find any previous bug report about this specific issue.
I just wanted to make sure it's not my own stupidity while everyone
else knows how to fix this. I'll file a bug report.

Markus Hoenicka
(Spam-protected email: replace the quadrupeds with "mhoenicka")