Re: doc about ide-scsi cdrw drive

Matěj Hausenblas wrote:

Hi,
I am using debian woody and I successfully configured all I need until now. My ide-scsi cdrw drive won't be recognized by cdrecord -scanbus command nor other (modprobe...and in my lilo figures the append="ide-scsi" option) So I would like to ask if there's some documentation specific to post-install configuration of this device. Or even an example would be sufficient. thanks very much for help
Matej

matej, make sure that scsi support is compiled into the kernel or is available as a module.

email me directly if you need some help.

cheers

-jeff